listen, son. your dumb night light just makes it easier for the monsters to find you
"We’re not at a convention but we’re at a place where they’re doing a play based on the Chuck Shurley books. So not only are these books based on our lives, now people are doing a play based on these books, and someone is haunting it, so we go and try to investigate what’s going on at this play, based on the books about our lives."
- ME: Dad, I need to ask you something.
- DAD: What? Do you need money? I cannot give you money.
- ME: I don't need money.
- DAD: So?
- ME: I need to ask you something in order to write it on tumblr...
- DAD: Where?
- ME: Tumblr... that site with the people who love you...
- DAD: Got it, go on.
- ME: Well, it's pretty simple...
- DAD: You are using paper and pen, like a journalist!
- ME: Yeah....
- ME: Whatever, dad... WHY DO YOU SHIP DESTIEL?
- DAD: Why do I what who??
- ME: Destiel... Dean and Castiel...
- ME: And shipping, like... why do you want them to bang?
- DAD: Perfect.
- ME: I am looking for dudes shipping them, and you're a dude...
- DAD: I am your father.
- ME: Yeah yeah, my father who is a dude. Just tell me why.
- DAD: This is gonna to be long...
- ME: No problem.
- DAD: Ok
- DAD: I want them to bang...
- ME: Say "I ship them together".
- DAD: Why?
- ME: It's more romantic.
- DAD: *rolls eyes*
- DAD: I SHIP THEM TOGETHER becaaaaaaause... it's obvious for me Dean means the whole universe to Castiel, and Castiel means more to Dean than he can understand. And when you mean that much to someone else it means you are in love.
- DAD: Dean never had someone to trust to besides his brother and Bobby, and he never let anyone to cross that family-confidence circle before. But he let Castiel, slowly and progressively. I think he didn't notice it, it was natural for him. And Castiel, who was an angel for what?? Millenniums? He allowed Dean to give him advices, to teach him stuff, to CHANGE him completely. And... when you let someone change you it means, again, you are in love.
- DAD: I didn't see a lot of episodes this season, but if I'm not wrong Dean told Castiel he needed him... and when someone like Dean says something like that... it means more than what he is saying literally. Look, when Castiel made that mistake and he disappeared, Dean was a mess. When did you see him like that? Never! It was like he was all depressive and he didn't want to live more. And when do you think he changed that?? When Castiel appeared again. Even crazy, he was there again and Dean had nothing to worry about. Apart from that in Purgatory, he was months looking for him, super angry and worried and he didn't stop until he found him. Even when he had a route to leave Purgatory, he was very decided to die instead of abandoning him. And, again again again, when you sacrifice this much in order to save someone else and nothing else matters to you... it means you are in love.
- ME: You're making me all emotional, do you know?
- DAD: Of course.
- DAD: Look, I am a guy and I don't care about romance. You know that. I find almost all love stories cheesy and corny and stupid. But this one is an exception. And I don't care they are theoretically 2 dudes, what I'm trying to say is... they have such a great love story than even I care about them and I can see what they are trying to show. I really think if they end apart from each other or separated... it will be shit. I don't think producers will do that, it would be horrible and people wouldn't be comfortable with that idea. I think they will really pair them in the end. Kiss or not kiss... but together. Other way all this would have no sense at all.
- ME: Is it all?
- DAD: Yeah, I think so.
- DAD: Is it useful?
- ME: You have no idea!!!
- DAD: And take into account I didn't start talking about the faces they make, how they look at each other, or that necessity they have to be around one another and touch each other... because seriously the actors are doing it on purpose.
- ME: Maybe next time.
- ME: Today you already made Internet people die.
last night i woke up because two dudes were fighting underneath my window and one dude kept screaming “BRO!! BRO YOU CALLED ME A BITCH IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE BAR BRO!! THE WHOLE BAR!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT BRO??” he sounded so heart broken. why bro. why did you do this.
Not gonna lie… this did things to me.
Scott’s just like…bitch excuse me? Didn’t think so.
99.9% of the people on this website are stupid
i am the 1%
dumbass you mean 0.1%
true friends support your probably-slightly-unhealthy obsession with your favorite fictional character
Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we’re gay?